This website is owned and operated by Melody Grossman, registered as a sole trader with HMRC.
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for information purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- This contract is covered by English law.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Images or data from this website cannot be re-used or taken without permission from the owner.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your data will not be shared with any third parties, and used for order updates and marketing purposes only.
- Items will be dispatched within 5-7 business days, unless the product is custom made in which case it may take up to 3 weeks.
- Dispatched may be delayed due to weather, strike, or other reasons outside of our control.
- All items will be packaged securely and safely.
- We are not responsibly for any items lost or damaged within the post.
- We are not responsible for any customs charges you may incur.
- We ship worldwide, processing times vary.
-We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order.
- Please check the goods on delivery - any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to ourselves within 2 working days of delivery of the items.
- This does not apply to any custom made products,
- You may return the goods within 14 days of ordering, provided you have contacted us prior to sending them back and we have approved the refund.
- certain items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons, including earrings and other piercings.
- If your return is approved, you must return the goods within 14 days, complete with the original packaging to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage and are suitable for re-sale.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you within 30 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse any refunds if the products are not in resellable condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse any refund requests.
- We will not be held liable for late, damaged or lost deliveries.
- We reserve the right to refuse replacements on any damaged items reported to us outside of two working days.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty.
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. In addition, you must provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.